Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Charger

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA Z View Post
    get to modding the new 6.4L hemi is one reason i am starting my mods now i haven't had any trouble with any RT or SRT8 yet but they been close so i know i gotta step up for the new SRT8 6.4L hemi errrr with me its a love/hate deal i LOVE to Hate them but noly because they are a running. I don't like dodge at all but i respect the fast they work i just don't want a stock one to be able to get me or a stock 5.0 for that matter but i'm good there also. Mod and enjoy your car.
    My personal goal is to be able to keep up with if not pass the newer cars (M5, CTS-V, E63 AMG, S8 etc)

Quote Originally Posted by AVIDMOTION View Post
    I wait the day I can roll up to a light with a Dodge that is worth a F@ck.....................
    Their all worth it to me as of right now. Lol. Be it I get put on blast or not. I like having a gauge right now of what I can take, be next to, or lose to.

Sent from my POS phone
    Rotofab
    Kooks LT
    Solo HFC
    Solo Mach
    Pedders Street II GSR kit
    Livernois 1C Cam DOD Delete
    Milled Heads
    Ported Intake
    Ported Throttle Body

Bolt ons dyno W/Pat G tune: 364/373
    After:430/404

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
    Even with some mods leave the 392's alone. From a roll or dig they are fast. Buddy got his tune, cold air, o/r x 5.0 raped by one with a cat back. Some reason he figured I killed it he should be able to least win. Shows shat an extra 200+whp does for you. LOL.

Samsung Galaxy 2-better then your iPhone..
    I'm surprised at this outcome. The 392s I've seen at the track all ran slower than me. I could see a well driven manual being a handful from a roll.
    2011 Mustang Gt 5.0 Auto - Houston Stock

09 PSM G8 GT - Loved but sold
    92 Mustang GT H/C/I boltons - garage ornament

Post Thanks / Like

The 392s I've seen at the track all ran slower than me.
    Your sig says 12.02. What ET did they run?
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Have they cracked the 2012 dodges yet? I was hearing all sorts of stuff about them not able to crack the ECM/TCM for tuning

Get some sorta canned tune and you'll add more than enough HP to keep an Charger R/T in it's place. Just need alittle more HP because the curbweight of a Charger is still much more than a G8
    Last edited by Mier; 02-20-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    Mier
    2009.15 G8 GT (Onyx/Red, Magnetic Grey, Premium/Sport, Bluetooth Onstar, RotoFab CAI, Kooks 1 7/8" LT, Non-Catted connectors, Corsa Catback, HSRK, Custom tune by PatrickG, UPR Catch Can)

Another stock mustang wnt2gofst's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mier View Post
    Have they cracked the 2012 dodges yet? I was hearing all sorts of stuff about them not able to crack the ECM/TCM for tuning

Get some sorta canned tune and you'll add more than enough HP to keep an Charger R/T in it's place. Just need alittle more HP because the curbweight of a Charger is still much more than a G8
    They have not cracked the tunes yet. But people have added LT's and cold air and stuff. Even some running nitrous.

Thing is Dodge is suppose be coming out with a SC version to be around 600hp soon that why no help with tuning to aftermarket.

2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob-Vance and Hines Short Shot staggered.

2013 F150 Ecoboost- Loaded and stock.

Another stock mustang wnt2gofst's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fiveoh View Post
    I'm surprised at this outcome. The 392s I've seen at the track all ran slower than me. I could see a well driven manual being a handful from a roll.
    I seen a stock Challenger auto go 12.48. Same night a charger went 12.4x as well beating the Challenger on that run he had some wheel spin.

2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob-Vance and Hines Short Shot staggered.

2013 F150 Ecoboost- Loaded and stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TonyKarter View Post
    Your sig says 12.02. What ET did they run?
    Quote Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
    I seen a stock Challenger auto go 12.48. Same night a charger went 12.4x as well beating the Challenger on that run he had some wheel spin.

The day we went there was a crazy headwind and it was warmer out. I ran a few 12.1's. A guy came with a 392 chally with longtubes and full exhaust. Sounded awesome. I dont think he broke into the 12s... obviously he wasn't on DR's and not the best driver down the 1/4 mile but the trap speed was 112-113ish i think. Mine was 115-116's that day.

I've seen a few posts on other forums about 392's running low 12s and I dont doubt it with a DR. They would be beasts if they could tune them . Should be even better once they drop the 8spd tranny in.
    2011 Mustang Gt 5.0 Auto - Houston Stock

09 PSM G8 GT - Loved but sold
    92 Mustang GT H/C/I boltons - garage ornament

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!!

Post Thanks / Like

I want one.
    SOLD 5/16 BOUGHT 2013 PP SHO...2009 GT 0-60 4.1,RWHP 381@4765,TQ 416.11@3828= 12.58@109.78 KOOKs 1 7/8 /race CATS, VARARAM & HSRK RESONATOR DELETE/3 INCH X PIPE to MAGNAFLOW SS F:Michilin pilot A/S3, R: Cooper Zeon RS3, VCM Ecm/TCM tune by Troy, Russell SS brake lines, hawk hps/ DBA 4000XS, NGK TR-5, YellaTerra 1.85Rockers PAC 1218, CC 7.450 Pro Magnum Rods, FULL BMR poly Rear/DIFF White BUSHINGS,BMR trailing arms/toe rods.FE3 shock/struts, Billet Catch Can, LOVELL's strut mounts/BMR bushing,UDP Ported&PolishTB,red Alto,CircleD 3000