Site Sponsors & Vendors

View Poll Results: Who will be first in the 9s?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan (Daniel Linnett)

15 38.46%
  • Chuck (gr8lover)

4 10.26%
  • Tom (wreckwriter)

16 41.03%
  • Someone else

4 10.26%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will post the first 9 second G8 ET?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who will post the first 9 second G8 ET?

So who will it be? If you choose 'someone else', feel free to name names

Post Thanks / Like

Think you will if you run 1/4's some more and step that spray up a little. ;-).I know you run alot of 1/8 but you may very well be the first.Chuck(gr8lover)could be the sleeper and surprise everybody.Daniel is sittin pretty with the motor situation.You are stock bottom end-right?Gonna be interesting.Daniel could probably do it tonight if he pushed the envelope
    2009.5 PBM G8GT *SOLD* NEW:2012 MUSTANG Premium,3.73,Brembo's,M6,Borla catback w/ X-pipe,JLT catch can,JLT CF CAI,SCT Bama tune,BMR LCA's,Saleen Grill (Black w/black leather grabber blue insert stripe)

Post Thanks / Like

I only run 1/4 when I'm trying for a new best, my local track is 1/8. Won't need more spray, th400 should do it. Dan will will probably be the first of us get another run in so he's a good bet. I'm pretty sure Chuck will hold the record at this time next year but he's 'vaporware' today. No telling who may do what over the Winter too.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    I only run 1/4 when I'm trying for a new best, my local track is 1/8. Won't need more spray, th400 should do it. Dan will will probably be the first of us get another run in so he's a good bet. I'm pretty sure Chuck will hold the record at this time next year but he's 'vaporware' today. No telling who may do what over the Winter too.....
    Have you found or picked up the TH400? That will for sure be the monster way to go. How much Aggravation getting it to adapt to everything? Things looking good Tom! Keep us posted.
    2009.5 PBM G8GT *SOLD* NEW:2012 MUSTANG Premium,3.73,Brembo's,M6,Borla catback w/ X-pipe,JLT catch can,JLT CF CAI,SCT Bama tune,BMR LCA's,Saleen Grill (Black w/black leather grabber blue insert stripe)

Post Thanks / Like

I have it being held for me. Won't get it til first of year so hassle factor not known yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    I have it being held for me. Won't get it til first of year so hassle factor not known yet.
    LOL!! I hear ya....Probably better off not knowing.One thing about it.....It will be worth it.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I picked Daniel. He is always replacing something. And he gets it done fast. Wreck, you will do it also. Dang, you guys are flying. I am hoping to get my first uncorrected 11 tomorrow night.
    Last edited by desertg8; 12-09-2011 at 07:23 AM.
    2009 g8gt - rotofab cai, ported throttle body & FAST intake, 1 7/8s kooks shorties with 3 inch exhaust. 3600 circle D triple disc stall and tranni cooler, udp, hoosier 17 inch drag radials. 223/235 cam/gmpp Heads. HP Tuners. 416 with 11.3 to 1 compression.

best time: 11.47 @ 118.7 3000 feet da
    best top end 119.4 4000 feet da

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see all three of you go heads up on that four lane strip. That would be stellar. How could we set it up?
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

I put the pressure on you Tom
    Retiring as the undefeated Cam only Record Holder 11.454@120

Come and get the title bitches it's up for grabs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    Think you will if you run 1/4's some more and step that spray up a little. ;-).I know you run alot of 1/8 but you may very well be the first.Chuck(gr8lover)could be the sleeper and surprise everybody.Daniel is sittin pretty with the motor situation.You are stock bottom end-right?Gonna be interesting.Daniel could probably do it tonight if he pushed the envelope
    I am not going to spray on the TVS anymore after breaking the Carbon Jack Shaft TWICE>>>>>>Magnuson said they will not warranty anymore. If I wanted the 9 Second pass I could get it SUNDAY but I am not taking that risk since it is my DD. Now with that being said due to my climate I will be the first to get a crack at it with my new setup. That is if anyone buys my TVS2300 and I put on eaither TT or F1 Procharger.

My Vote is Tom because it is his toy (not DD) and he is ready to go whenever a track is open. His only risk is his motor.