This unbeatable pricing will be available for a limited time only. I put one of these on my personal car after stretching out a new stock chain, have had zero problems since.

JP Performance make a large range of timing chain sets for V8's, six and four cylinder engines.
They are machined from billet steel and turned for greater accuracy on CNC machinery.

All JP Performance Timing Chain Sets are supplied with inductioned hardened and multiple keyway crank sprockets (which have the keyways index marked for easier timing) and balanced camshaft sprockets and a true roller timing chain. Also all sets for engines without factory fitted thrust plates (i.e. Chev V8's and Chrysler big block V8's) are machined with a reverse oiler groove. For those that require a Torrington bearing fitted (such as race engines) then we also have them available. Sets fitted with the Torrington bearing are marked 'T'.

LS1 5622

LS2, early 1X reference cam signal. 5622

LS2 mid design (only personally seen on 2006 corvette’s, but others may use) 4x reference 3 bolt, 5627

LS2 late design, ls3, l76, etc with factory single bolt cam, or aftermarket that uses single bolt design 5632.

Ls2 late design, ls3, l76, etc that was originally equipped with a single bolt cam, that has been converted over to a 3-bolt cam (all single bolt cam applications are 4x reference) 5627.

If you have any questions about what will fit your application please don't hesitate to send a PM. You can place your order at the following link and please select the appropriate part number.

$89.99

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...ng-Chains.html

We have limited stock in house, but our USA supplier has plenty. Once our stock is depleted please expect a 2-3 day lead time on top of normal shipping.

Thank you,

Chad @ Livernois Motorsports
313-561-5500 EXT2124