Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: BMR 4th of July Sale! Save 10% off and also get FREE shipping on most items!

Post Thanks / Like

Default BMR 4th of July Sale! Save 10% off and also get FREE shipping on most items!

BMR is having a 10% off 4th of July Sale through Tuesday morning July 5th! With this sale, you will be able to combine the extra 10% discount & our Free Shipping on all items over $100 Sale! This is the lowest price you will ever get on BMR.

To redeem this special, all you have to do is use coupon code bmr4th2011 at checkout.

The only restrictions are that your order must be at least $50 to use the 10% off coupon, and $100 to get free shipping!

http://marylandspeed.com/pontiac-g8-...c-886_891.html
    Call Us @ 443-730-9428 for Orders or Technical Support
    Check Out Our Sale on Kooks Headers!
    Vist us @ www.MarylandSpeed.com for LOW Prices and Hassle Free buying!

Post Thanks / Like

Are the subframes worth the money? I've searched but haven't found a complete write up.
    09.5 Maverick Silver G8 GXP, Onyx, M6, Roof

420rwhp/430rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

I have them and liked them, I noticed a decrease in rattles and groans. When coming up my driveway I used to hear all types of noises and the connectors definitely got rid of almost all of it. Helped tighten up the rear for me as well...dont know if thats worth the money to you but I figured if my suspension is stiff enough to start effecting my doors I didnt mind buttoning that up for a couple of dollars. It was one of the last things I did tho, might not be worth it on a relatively stock car.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the insight, guess I'll hold off for a bit as my car makes zero noise at this time.
    09.5 Maverick Silver G8 GXP, Onyx, M6, Roof

420rwhp/430rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy with mine on a stock car. My plan is to build from the frame up, next is suspension and later power..
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Are the subframes worth the money? I've searched but haven't found a complete write up.
    Edit: I assume your talking about the rear subframe bushings? If so then see below. If your talking about subframe connectors, I have no clue. Don't have them yet.

Absolutely. They reduce most (if not all) of the wheel hop with stock HP. They are one of my top 5 favorite mods I've done. Worth the $ and work to install.
    Last edited by skinsfangreg; 07-03-2011 at 08:00 PM.