Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BC Racing Coilovers installed; now with after pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default BC Racing Coilovers installed; now with after pics

So I finally got everything adjusted the way I want and the ride height about right. I started a thread before I began the install and showed everything as soon I finished the initial install of the coilovers: http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=25391

Since I pic whored it up so much with after pics, I figured I would start a new thread. So, since these threads are worthless unless there are pics... here ya go!! Any questions just shoot away.

Sorry the car is filthy, gotta get it cleaned now!!

The ride height is now 26.5" front and 26" rear

2009.1 PBM Pontiac G8 GT
    Dream bumper w/mesh grilles; MM spoiler; Livernois S1 cam; GMPP P&P LS3 heads; Ported TB; Rick Crawford ported intake; BC Racing Coilovers; MS Camaro 20's; 4-Wheel Brembos; Camaro 3.27 Diff; HSW 125hp Wet kit; Kooks LTs & Catted X-pipe; Magnaflow AB's; Rotofab; SLP UDP; BMR Toe Rods/Trailing arms/Sway Bars/full bushing kit; Camaro Trans pan; PCMForLess cooler; Black trim & handles; 18" DRs on black DR-37s

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, that looks great!
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!!

2009.1 PBM Pontiac G8 GT
    Dream bumper w/mesh grilles; MM spoiler; Livernois S1 cam; GMPP P&P LS3 heads; Ported TB; Rick Crawford ported intake; BC Racing Coilovers; MS Camaro 20's; 4-Wheel Brembos; Camaro 3.27 Diff; HSW 125hp Wet kit; Kooks LTs & Catted X-pipe; Magnaflow AB's; Rotofab; SLP UDP; BMR Toe Rods/Trailing arms/Sway Bars/full bushing kit; Camaro Trans pan; PCMForLess cooler; Black trim & handles; 18" DRs on black DR-37s

Post Thanks / Like

can i bring my car over for a install?
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Sure. If you're interested just let me know.

2009.1 PBM Pontiac G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Car looks bad ass!

What rotors are you running on the front?
    2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Rick Crawford blower cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, CHenry Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Touring Suspension w/ sway bars, CTS-V wheels, Brembos front/rear, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed

Post Thanks / Like

Whoring is all good when you have looks like that! Nice job!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    SOLD 2009 Panther Black G8 GXP #112 - M6
    Scheming on my LSX Sequel...

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice, perfect stance

pissing'n wind = wet face stryker g8gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good, someday I will get pics of mine up. I am a little higher in stance. Did you end up setting up the rear adjuster through the trunk? I was hoping some one would post detail pics of this.

V8 Muscle

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Post Thanks / Like

I found the easiest way for the hole in the trunk is to take just the top hat/cup whatever you want to call it for the top of the spring and put it up to the body and take some spray paint and spray where the strut will go. I didnt wanna drill from under the car so I just took the spray paint marking and put a pilot hole from under the car, then did the hole saw drilling from the top inside the trunk.