Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Emblems to put on center caps

Post Thanks / Like

Default Emblems to put on center caps

Any chance you could make round emblems to be used to cover CTSV Wheel center caps? Would they hold up?
    2009 SSM GTS-V, Corsa, Rotofab CAI w/HSRK & Rad Cover, SC Cortex, GXP Front/Rear, CTSV's /PS2's summer, GXP's/RSA's winter, Triple Gauges & Smokers Pack, Sharkfin, Homelink Visor, Gentex Mirror, Weathertech's, Holden Console Lid, 35% window tint, Brembo's/slotted DBA's front & rear, UPR Catchcan
    1996 BR WS6 R/A Trans Am, 1 owner, 18,000 miles, LT4 conv, B&B Triflo, BMR LCA's, BMR Panhard, TA Rear Diff Cover, Hotchkis Strut Brace

F-1 Fan!

Post Thanks / Like

If the mounting surface is flat, or is a flat lip at the least-yes, we can create some custom center caps.

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Post Thanks / Like

sent pm.
    2009 SSM GTS-V, Corsa, Rotofab CAI w/HSRK & Rad Cover, SC Cortex, GXP Front/Rear, CTSV's /PS2's summer, GXP's/RSA's winter, Triple Gauges & Smokers Pack, Sharkfin, Homelink Visor, Gentex Mirror, Weathertech's, Holden Console Lid, 35% window tint, Brembo's/slotted DBA's front & rear, UPR Catchcan
    1996 BR WS6 R/A Trans Am, 1 owner, 18,000 miles, LT4 conv, B&B Triflo, BMR LCA's, BMR Panhard, TA Rear Diff Cover, Hotchkis Strut Brace

F-1 Fan!

Post Thanks / Like

Not to bring up a totally dead thread but I have some center caps on my summer wheels that I wouldn't mind getting some of your work done to. They are mainly flat around the entire outer edge surface area. The brand name on them now is actually lower than the rest of the surface area. If you would like I can send you photos showing my center cap to see if you can work with it and if you can come up with something for them.

Thank you for your time!
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post
    Not to bring up a totally dead thread but I have some center caps on my summer wheels that I wouldn't mind getting some of your work done to. They are mainly flat around the entire outer edge surface area. The brand name on them now is actually lower than the rest of the surface area. If you would like I can send you photos showing my center cap to see if you can work with it and if you can come up with something for them.

Thank you for your time!
    My aftermarket center caps were raised up so I just used my dremel to level them off before I placed the overlay on.
    2008 MGM GT. Patrick G spec'd 222/226 .597”/.605” 115LSA +3 cam, Ported TB, Ported Manifold, 25% PB UDP, 180* Tstat, Vararam w/HSRK, Kooks 1 3/4" LT Headers, X w/cats and muffs, GXP Diffuser, B Splitter, 6000K HID's, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side,Rear Markers and Tails, 15% Window Tint, Blackedout Chrome, Ghost Stripes, G2 Red Calipers

Too many projects.
    Post Thanks / Like

So where are people getting V cap overlays from?
    2017 Chevy SS / OrangeBlast / A6/ Spare/ Roof - hers
    2016 Chevy SS / Jungle / M6 / Spare / Roof
    2013 Chevy Avalanche / Z71 / FGM / Roof
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP / SBM / M6 / No Roof
    1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon (modified)
    2009 Saab 9-3 Combi / 2.0T