Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: OC MD Car Cruise 05/19/-05/22

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up OC MD Car Cruise 05/19/-05/22

OC MD Cruisin Weekend 05/19-05/22
    I wanted to post this early this year because it would be nice to have a BIG G8 turnout. I know that the GTOs have a good showing as well as other Fbodies. If anyone has gone before you would agree that it is a weekend just dedicated to car people.

The weekend is full of fun packed cruising, burn outs, car shows, car club meets, and has a classics meet and vendors at the inlet parking lot. (October had Battle of the Super Cars there) Mark it on your calendars. I will be getting together a meet down there with the GTO's. This usually takes place in a parking lot with other Fbodies. Lets represent

Attending:
    1) XT1NCT
    2) EvilGTO06
    3) Likwid
    4) G8GTPunk
    5) Mastershakess

I have been adding this thread to the other G8 Forums as well to get a large turn out. SO far we have several members going. Car meet for the fbodies is usually on Saturday around 2:00 on 45th street. Very nice turn out but never any G8's. I'm determined to change this.
    2008 G8 GT PBM w/ Red & Onyx Leather/Sport Pkg
    Performance:*OPG CAI*RPM 93 Tune*VMS TCM Tune*Solo Axle Back w/ 3.5 tips and X pipe*Custom Flow Cats*AFM Delete*
    Appearance: *20" MS Wheels *245/35/20 -275/30/20 Nitto Extreme555*Stock 18s*Blizzak LM22s*Vanity Plate*35% Tint*Blacked Out Emblems.Markers.Rear Reflectors*GXP Rear Diffuser*35w 6000 HIDs*LED Fogs*
    Stock: 305.78 rwhp/ 328.51 trq
    RPM Tuned: 328.23 rwhp/352.71 trq

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there but not with my G8. Will be driving a very sweet 1972 Cuda all aluminum 528 Hemi. Just a touch faster than my G8. It is my father in laws car but I am the one who drives it down there. If I remember I will try and stop by on that Saturday.
    2009 MGM Premium/Sport, Cortex, Volant intake, , tinted windows, lowering springs and we will see what comes next!