Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Crazy Door Locks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crazy Door Locks

Hey Guys,
    I just got a 2009 G8 GT and I love it.......but I have a question. When I go to get out of the car and hit the button to lock the doors, the doors unlock themselves before I can get out and shut the door. How can I make the doors stay locked so when I close the door it is all locked up?

Also when I am in engineering mode my battery is never more than 80% charged. Is that normal? Should it not be at 100%? Do you think I have a bad battery?

Thanks to all that reply,

Hojobyte

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the unlock/lock behavior is adjustable in DIC options.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hojobyte View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I just got a 2009 G8 GT and I love it.......but I have a question. When I go to get out of the car and hit the button to lock the doors, the doors unlock themselves before I can get out and shut the door. How can I make the doors stay locked so when I close the door it is all locked up?

Also when I am in engineering mode my battery is never more than 80% charged. Is that normal? Should it not be at 100%? Do you think I have a bad battery?

Thanks to all that reply,

Hojobyte
    Use your remote to lock the car. The reason it unlocks is so you don't lock your keys in the car.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

But it honks FIVE TIMES if you hit the FOB lock with a door open, and then it doesn't lock the door. Effin retarded. If I hit the button on the FOB, I'VE GOT THE DAMN KEYS IN MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! This little feature pisses me off every time I hit the button before I shut the door. I wish there was a way to turn off the anti-lockout feature.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by j wikoff View Post
    but it honks five times if you hit the fob lock with a door open, and then it doesn't lock the door. Effin retarded. If i hit the button on the fob, i've got the damn keys in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!! This little feature pisses me off every time i hit the button before i shut the door. I wish there was a way to turn off the anti-lockout feature.
    rtfm!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you just close the door before you lock it?
    2009 G8 GT::Panther Black