Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IA member?

Post Thanks / Like

Question IA member?

Are there NO other members from IA here?

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4gasem View Post
    Are there NO other members from IA here?
    No one worth mentioning.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 Ray View Post
    No one worth mentioning.
    HEY HEY!

None of that talk here!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

New member from Iowa here. Just got my car on Tuesday. Been all over the place since.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Iowa Member! (Cedar Falls)

I just got mine on 1/03/2009. Too bad the weather wasn't better to drive it. I still got to get a feel of what is coming. 100% stock right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome guys!

Just about shit myself this morning with cold snow tires... Started wagging its tail violently...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sometimes from Iowa..... (Clear Lake) and I lived in Cedar Falls for 25 years. All three kids and families live there. Spent Christmas there last week. Drove around Q cities on way back to Naples. Many of our close friends down here are from your area, ( retired John Deere execs.) They drive some of the coolest large tractors I've ever seen! (joke)

Know how you felt.....We slid our way back fro Naples in our M6 GTO with a/s. Had to get it back up North. Fortunately got it to CL and picked up 4wd Denali XL which both goes and stops better on snow and ice. It's gas mileage was same or worse for trip than G8 in Oct.

Rob
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default John Deere Tractors

Do the tractors run and handle as well as the GT's? 3 out of the 4 in my family has retired from there. I'm the oddball!?!?!?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Maddux View Post
    Do the tractors run and handle as well as the GT's? 3 out of the 4 in my family has retired from there. I'm the oddball!?!?!?!
    I can't throw a rock with out hitting something green or something associated with green in my town! lol

That's what I get for living across the river from JD's home town.

Post Thanks / Like

At least they mostly drive American... & GM.
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp