Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Thank You Solo Performance - National G8 Meet Gold Sponsor!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You Solo Performance - National G8 Meet Gold Sponsor!

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU again to Solo Performance for stepping up to be our primary event sponsor. Some lucky winner is really going to appreciate the new Solo Exhaust system they will be running. Each event registered vehicle will get a chance at winning the system, but you can only win if you join the rest of us for all the fun! Please thank them with your business!
    Joe Morgan, G8 GXP Registry Organizer, G.O.N.E. Organizer
    2009.5 G8 GXP WH 6M onyx/red no roof 12.921 @ 108.89 BONE STOCK! (then), (now) 12.344 @ 110.92 with 1.688 60' at 766' DA, PB with new cam & tune 12.191 @ 112.35, 2:59 Second Lap Time Road America (Goodyear RS-As & Hawk HP Plus pads with stock rotors), 143.1298 mph NoFlyZoneMidwest 2017 1/2 mile into 20 mph headwind. RACECAR NOW RETIRED. All of these are final PBs.

VCM OTR CAI, HSRK, Heater Hose Relocate, custom street/dyno tune by oldskoolgp, Comp Cams 224/228 .581"/.588" 112 LSA cam, LS7 lifters, PAC 1219x springs, Monster LT1S (C7 Corvette) Clutch kit, Katech C6 Hvy Dty Master & Slave Cylinders, Camaro 1LE Diff with 3.91 gears, Kooks LTHs, Solo Hi-Flo Cats & Connector Pipes, Solo Mach Balanced Catback, BMR Toe Rods, Trailing Arms, Cradle & Diff Poly Bushings, 2017 Chevy SS front & rear Brembo calipers and rotors.

Post Thanks / Like

kick ass! some lucky dog out there's gonna be mighty pleased! wish i could show up

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry if I missed this in another thread, but who was the lucky winner of the Solo exhaust?
    2009.5 PBM GT
    PatG Tune, Kooks Mids, Roto-fab w/HSRK
    BMR & Crazy Paul stuff