Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: G8 V.I.M. GTOShiftLight.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default G8 V.I.M. GTOShiftLight.com

The pic is not so great, but everything works Grrrr8!
    Me and the Boy just got done watching Cars on a nice little cruise around town.

Thanks Chris!
    2009 SBM G8GT (Garage Queen)
    Best Time- 12.640 @ 111.78 1.994 60' w/2.92 gears NOW- 3.45s and fast!
    click on any colored words in sig for more detail
    8222 miles and resting 8/16/2020

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a Bump!

It's Great!

I had it done about a month ago and love it. I already had the RCA cables hooked up to the side of the radio so we (me and the son) could watch DVDs at a car show. Of course it would only work while the car was in park. This wasn't cutting it, I wanted more. So IWM came out and I sent him my radio and he shipped it back in a couple of days.

Watching a DVD while driving around is the cats meow. I have our car seat in the middle of the rear seat so the LCD screen on the radio is perfect for my kid to watch. I would highly recommend getting this done, even if you don't have kids. You can hook up you smart phone and play vids and GPS through the screen too.

I know he has the ability to change the color of the font on the radio also from red to 39U Blue (Stryker Blue ). Seeing I have a Stryker Blue G8 I was considering to have this done, but opted to keep the red.

But what I did have done which he can change for you too for a little extra $$ is the welcome message. When you turn the radio on the Pontiac Arrow pops up. He was able to give me the HSV logo for my welcome message. I along with everyone who has a G8 that I show it to loves it. He can also get Holden, HSV, Chevrolet, VXR, Statesman/Caprice, Logos.

Some pics I found of his work-

here's some vids and pics I found that he did in blue with a basic Holden Logo.

Get'er done you wont regret it!
    Last edited by GeoffA; 08-15-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

looks GRRRR8 Chris does great work. I need to get this done myself.
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffA View Post
    Watching a DVD while driving around is the cats meow.
    Rear end collisions here we come. Guaranteed some drivers will be distracted by this. Cool stuff for parked cars though.
    VE Commodore Sedan SS V-Series Special Edition, Left Hand Drive, PBM, Hacked Atari Gauges
    Power: 2014 Chevy Performance LS3 Crate Motor; Patrick G Tune, VCM Intake, Vector HSRK; Solo High Flow Cats, Solo Mid-Pipes
    Appearance: Vortekz Generators; RedlineGoods Shifter Boot; Holden Badges; GXP Diffuser; Stub antenna
    Handling: BMR Sub Frame Bushings, CTS-V Wheels, 255/40 & 285/35 Bridgestone S-04 Tires, GXP Rear Stabilizer Bar
    Brakes Centric Premium Rotors, ACDelco Ceramic Pads

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hulkss View Post
    Rear end collisions here we come. Guaranteed some drivers will be distracted by this. Cool stuff for parked cars though.
    Debbie downer!

Let's just hope this doesn't happen. It's more for my kids anyways... and besides it's hard to get in an fender bender when you own a garage queen!