Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Roto-fab

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roto-fab

I just ordered mine from Haddad motorsports. Now I just have to wait for it to get here so I can get the sc /rotofab tune and run some new #'s
    2009 Magnetic Gray G8 GT premium/sport sunroof/bluetooth-35% tint, Superships Cortex 91 roto-fab intake tune, Custom 2.5" catback/ x pipe/40 series Flowmasters/new pipes, 20"X 8.5 Breyton race gts matte gray/ michelin pilot sport a/s , hood vent mod

Post Thanks / Like

You will like it I had mine installed on Monday with my Corsa Exhaust
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

you will love it actually. only problem ive had is when im at wot in normal driving, it hesitates to shift at redline. it sucks, but im getting headers and a dyno tune soon

Post Thanks / Like

The roto-fab is an awesome piece. I had the side mount new era prior to getting mine... Such an improvement, especially after doing the lower grille panel mod.
    Also, Haddads is the best place to do business! Mike takes care of everyone!
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Post Thanks / Like

I installed it today and reprogramed my car with the sc roto fab 91 tune. It definitely pulls harder. And I love the intake/engine noise it kinda helps quiet my loud ass exhaust down or at least even it out. I took it for a spin lookin for a race but 2much traffic because of the holiday. I will do some data logging soon to see if it lowered my times. I ran a 4.7 0-60 in the middle of the day with some tire spin.Haddad Motorsports shipped super quick too. I would definitely recommend this intake. I dont know about the lower grille mod I'll have to check it out.
    2009 Magnetic Gray G8 GT premium/sport sunroof/bluetooth-35% tint, Superships Cortex 91 roto-fab intake tune, Custom 2.5" catback/ x pipe/40 series Flowmasters/new pipes, 20"X 8.5 Breyton race gts matte gray/ michelin pilot sport a/s , hood vent mod

Post Thanks / Like

Simply, it's removing the blocked off section of the right side lower grille (next to the fog light) to allow more direct air flow.

Glad you like your rotofab. I know I love mine . Are you gonna come up for the haddad fun run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies

Post Thanks / Like
    The "Cheap-@ss Modder" and Thread Killer
    Just Sitting The Bench Now
    "Git that boy a cold rag for his head"