Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Audio System

Post Thanks / Like

It seemed to increase bass in all speakers. I turned mine all the way up, set the bass in the radio to +2 and turned loudness on. Mine seemed to have a lot of low bass (rattle your teeth bass) from the factory but no midbass (tight tump). The adjustment seemed to help with the midbass more. If you take the loudness off it takes away the low bass.

By the way, it took me about 10 minutes max start to finish. When taking the aft plastic out (the one that the net is mounted to) pull UP as it has snap fittings that will only release up. Someone may have said this but I missed it.

Post Thanks / Like

Question to you all. I cannot turn my radio above 20 or something will rattle. I don't know what the hell it is but it drives me crazy. I think it might be the sunroof but I cannot figure out where in the sunroof it is coming from. Anyone else have a similar problem? I have great hearing and can pick up any noise and it drives me ape shit. So, most of the time I keep the radio down and listen to the great sound of the engine/exhaust! Let me know if you have had the same and what you did to fix it.
    2009 Panther Black Metalic G8 GXP M6 - No Mods Yet! Unless you consider, 20% tint, Garmin GPS, Pontiac Mud Flaps as mods.

Post Thanks / Like

Who ever found this out about the amp props to you.much better sound.thank you from N.Y.
    Last edited by 1BDG8GT; 02-26-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

This Rocks - pun intended. I think mine was set at 25%
    2009.5 White Hot M6 GXP Purchased May 22, 2009
    No Mods yet.