Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New VCIM's

Post Thanks / Like

The next thing you know is that i'll prbably need some kind of mod to make the video screen work while i'm driving,when i hook up the vid cables today! Please don't answer that Chris but if you can fix that too, I promise to send you every module i get my hands on!, Regards to all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    No it CAN NOT new modules need retrofit programming as well its completely different also this post is seriously misleading as the above scenario is not the case I spoke to ATC yesterday.

THERE IS NO DEALER PROGRAMMING FOR CARS THAT DIDNT COME WITH IT TO FUNCTION AS DESIGNED THIS HAS BEEN COVERED MANY TIMES.
    i have experienced an OFFICIALLY REPORGRAMMED VCIM NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY......HMMMM......

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

And you are starting this shit over here too? I'd suggest you quit while your ahead; they dont tolerate that shit here.

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am locking this post. The thread has been proven to be inaccurate.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G