Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 210 of 244 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2439

Thread: The official GRRRR8 useless post thread. ***NSFW****Part II

Post Thanks / Like

Great and no pictures or videos? Ive been waiting for months
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw a grey GXP parked at the airport before my unexpected tour of the US by air today.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Australians Are Trying to Decide if It’s O.K. to Swear at Sheep

At first I thought this was a headline from The Onion. It's actually from Time.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

I figured if the guy was swearing at the sheep it was because they were being Baaaaaad.
    When life give you lemons. Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons! what am I suppose to do with these!? Demand to see lifes manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down...WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! (Portal 2 Quote)

5. Thanks Zodiac thanked for this post
    Likes MongosG8, travis gore, Zodiac liked this post
    VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking PETA. Getting damn upset over a hell of a lot minor shit.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Fucking PETA. Getting damn upset over a hell of a lot minor shit.
    Just make sure you don't say that around any sheep. The use of "fucking" and "shit" may offend them.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

8. Thanks Zodiac thanked for this post
    Likes MongosG8, Matt G8 dude, Zodiac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just making a post to write something down in what was once a lively thread that has gone silent for 2 weeks. I was always a bigger stalker than poster but seems like all you active, smart guys are starting to lose interest when I look at the number of folks on line and posting at any given time. Maybe I've had too much beer tonight, or was it the tequlia.
    09 g8 gt
    Vararam CAI
    Kooks 1 3/4 Long Tubes with X pipe
    SLP Power Flo mufflers
    Livernois Stage 1 Cam kit
    Wrenched and Tuned by the Wizard in Green Cove Springs - EFI Alchemy
    407 rwhp, 380 rwtq
    Overcoming my fear of "the computer" one mod at a time

10. Likes TooManyHobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    I saw a grey GXP parked at the airport before my unexpected tour of the US by air today.
    I saw one at CVG around the same time...
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B8ttyville Kid View Post
    Just making a post to write something down in what was once a lively thread that has gone silent for 2 weeks. I was always a bigger stalker than poster but seems like all you active, smart guys are starting to lose interest when I look at the number of folks on line and posting at any given time. Maybe I've had too much beer tonight, or was it the tequlia.
    Most of us have owned for 6 years now, there's only so much to say. The site has never promoted strong off topic antics, so there isn't much casual banter to be found. Also, it's obvious this site, my home, doesn't attract new posters the way "the other" does.
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 GT V8 View Post
    I saw one at CVG around the same time...
    It was CVG

9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq