Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Christmas Gift to the G8 Community... wait.. is that?!?!

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My Christmas Gift to the G8 Community... wait.. is that?!?!

I gave the Corvette community a way to retrofit the 2010 Launch Control for Christmas...

For you guys I have something a little different in mind... hehehh sorry for double posting this but..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCxObzOls8M

Post Thanks / Like

How does one go about obtaining this "gift"?!?!
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
    How does one go about obtaining this "gift"?!?!
    It's about midway through development I hope to have it done in some capacity by Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

That's cool. I listen to my iPod all the time in the car.
    SOLD: 2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6
    Current Vehicle: 1984 Chevy K10 (it's red and redneck)
    New Vehicle: 1972 2wd K5 Blazer. It's being built right now. Link to the build is HERE

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    - John Henry Boetcker

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
    That's cool. I listen to my iPod all the time in the car.
    So do I

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait I listen to my iPod in the car all the time also.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! In Volvoland someone was able to reverse-engineer MELBUS and built an Ipod interface for certain Volvo head units. We were limited to creating playlists and then selecting songs within the playlists. Is that how your interface will work?

I thought about snooping on communication between the xmradio box and the headunit to see if I could get on the path of doing something similar but I'm glad to see a product coming to market soon.
    Solo cat back exhaust, Rotofab intake, HSRK, VMS tune, Lovells Eliminator struts/shocks springs, Pedders sway bars, long gone Spohn front LCAs, GPS center stack trim

Rule #1 - Cardio
    Zombies lead a very active lifestyle. So should you.

Post Thanks / Like

This would be very cool.
    2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Rick Crawford blower cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, CHenry Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Touring Suspension w/ sway bars, CTS-V wheels, Brembos front/rear, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed

Great Lakes Moderator BlueJacket's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool keep us updated Chris.

2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT
    2010 Camaro SS Wheels, Holden V8 Badges, Crazy Paul GPS Trim Package, Blacked Out Arrowheads, Red Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors, Rebadged Trunk, 3.5" Stubby Antenna, Holden Engine Covers, Engine Cover Overlays, Engine Dress Up Items, Holden V6 Rad Cover, GXP Rear Diffuser W/Tinted Reflectors, Flips Tinted Tails, Hood Vent Mod, Grrrr8 IC Mod, Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust with 3.5" Tips and NEP OTR

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

This does look most interesting.
    2009 Maverick Silver G8 GT. Vararam CAI, Auxillary Transmission Cooler, Billett Catch Can, Intake Beauty Cover Delete, 2 Piece Holden Coil Covers, V6 Radiator Cover.

Heater Hose Relocation mod (to be done soon).

2003 Silver Birch Mercury Marauder-Trilogy Motorsports International Supercharger #75, 3.0 pulley, 12.5 psi boost (self installed 4/05), Tuned by Lidio Iaccobelli @ Alternative Automotive 4/09,
    412RWHP, 440RWTQ. Baer 14" front crossdrilled/slotted, rear crossdrilled slotted vented discs. Dynotech MMX driveshaft w/Metco DS loop. Auxillary Tranny cooler, widened rear rims 18x9.5", 18x8.0" fronts. 13.31 @105.8MPH------need a better 60'. Looking for the 12's