Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Sliding Leather Console Lid.

Post Thanks / Like

Expensive, but soooooo worth it! It puts the crappy plastic/rubber stock one to shame!
    I would like to take a trip to Australia to buy a bunch of cool car parts, only problem would be getting them back home
    2009 Maverick Silver G8 Gt
    VaraRam, Fasterproms Ported LSXR 102 & Ported Throttle Body, Comp Cams Trunions, UPR Catch Can, Holden Radiator Cover, BMR Sway Bars, BMR SFC's, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR LCA's, CTS-V Wheels, GXP Brake Kit, Pedders Lowered Springs and Dampeners, GXP Rear Diffuser, Hacked Atari Gauges, Sliding Leather Armrest, Spencers 5000K Lows/fogs, GRRRR8 Heater Hose Relocation, EFILive V2, 35% Window Tint

To install: BMR complete bushing kit, BMR Toe rods

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone what to sell me there stock lid? One of my hinges broke on my stock lid and I'd love to get a nice sliding lid, but $415 is a lot of money for a console lid.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool part!
    Conrad
    2009.5 G8 GXP, Liquid Red, M6, no sunroof or GPS, Onyx/Red interior, 306107 vin, Build #545, Near Charlotte, NC, 2nd owner...just purchased on 11/27/2010 in Abingdon, Va (Ford dealer) with 15k miles. Original owner in/near Kingsport, Tn. All you North Carolina owners, join me at [url]www.yahoogroups.com/NC_GXP.
    Conrad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nils7 View Post
    Sorry to jump on this thread at a later stage but I have recently purchased a Holden SS VE Ute and am disappointed with the crappy plastic armrest and am in need of a sliding leather version.

I have read the fitting instructions for the JHP Sliding Armrest and notice that the armrest needs to be opened 180 degress to a horizontal position to remove.

Now in a ute I believe this is impossible due to the limited room behind the seats.

Does anyone know if the factory armrest can still be removed and the JHP sliding armrest can be fitted to a Holden VE Ute??

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hey guys, looking for some info on how to remove the lid on the console of a maloo, been at it for 30 mins and nothing seems to work atm.