Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Meet Pete Basica and roadtest the best handling G8 in he world!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meet Pete Basica and roadtest the best handling G8 in he world!!!

Hey guys,

The boys at Modern Muscle have been working REALLY hard this week. We have done 3 Track 2s, and 2 touring packages. We do have another touring package tomorrow.

As a special note, Pete Basica will be driving down tonight with his hot G8 with a blower and a the EXtreme Package installed. This is the best handling G8 in the world!!!!!!!!!! Pete will offer roadtests for all G8 owners who require it
    Pete will offer his G8 for rides and technical info. This is a really great opportunity to see what Pedders has to offer for the G8 community.

We will have lots of poeple here.

As a special note, Ryan Diem, operator/owner of Modern Muscle is scheduled to show. You all should know who he is being the most active football fanatics in with world!!

The G8 gods have given us perfect weather. To have both Pete and me at the same event is a big deal. So if you have G8 issues, you should come on down. We will do 28 point inspections on all G8 that want them.

See you all tomorrow. I am really excited about it

mike
    dms

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dms View Post
    Hey guys,

The boys at Modern Muscle have been working REALLY hard this week. We have done 3 Track 2s, and 2 touring packages. We do have another touring package tomorrow.

As a special note, Pete Basica will be driving down tonight with his hot G8 with a blower and a the EXtreme Package installed. This is the best handling G8 in the world!!!!!!!!!! Pete will offer roadtests for all G8 owners who require it
    Pete will offer his G8 for rides and technical info. This is a really great opportunity to see what Pedders has to offer for the G8 community.

We will have lots of poeple here.

As a special note, Ryan Diem, operator/owner of Modern Muscle is scheduled to show. You all should know who he is being the most active football fanatics in with world!!

The G8 gods have given us perfect weather. To have both Pete and me at the same event is a big deal. So if you have G8 issues, you should come on down. We will do 28 point inspections on all G8 that want them.

See you all tomorrow. I am really excited about it

mike
    dms

12+ with. DAMMIT!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R.Penguin View Post
    Hmmmm, Seattle to Bay area........8 HRS w/o law enforcement.

12+ with. DAMMIT!
    If you are in Seattle, we have a dealer coming very soon i Everett.

mike
    dms