Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SuperPro G8 full rear cradle bushings!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking SuperPro G8 full rear cradle bushings!!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that received some awesome news, BMR will have full G8 poly-urethane rear cradle bushings for you guys within the next 3-4 weeks. These bushings are being manufactured by SuperPro and will come with a lifetime warranty so they will be of the highest quality. These will be the full bushing replacements and not just the inserts and will offer a large step up in performance compared to the inserts. If you are making more than 500hp to the tires these will definitely be something that will interest you.

The bad news is that I only have 6 sets of these SuperPro full rear cradle bushings on this first order because we want to see what kind of interest we are going to have in them. If you are interested in these at all I would recommend going ahead and placing an order for these so you can put your name on a set. The pricing on these kits will be $345.26 plus shipping.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order give me a call here at the or shoot me an email.

Kyle
    T.C. Davis
    BMR G8/5th Gen Camaro Classic GM Tech/Sales

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

These are complete change outs and not the inserts you currently sell?
    2009.5 SBM G8 GT--More mods than I care to talk about...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket69GTP View Post
    These are complete change outs and not the inserts you currently sell?
    You are correct, these will be the full bushing replacements. I am working on getting some pictures for you guys and as soon as I do I will post them up for you.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

I woukd be interested in a set
    09 VE SS-V
    Performance:
    404ci Lunati Crank and Rods, Wiseco Pistons,TSP 235/239,Dallas performance LSA Heads, Yank 3600SS Stall Built Trans

Appearance: SS-V conversion/ Brembo's/ XXR 522's/tein springs/ HSV gauges

Old Numbers 378hp/365tq
    New numbers 5xxrwhp\5xxrwtq

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I get our first batch in from Australia I will get some pictures up for you guys. As far as I know SuperPro is the one and only company currently making the full poly-urethane rear cradle bushings for the G8. I am just as interested as you guys are and I have a feeling these will definitely interest some people once they are ready to ship out. I will make sure I keep you all informed on them.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

I installed the BMR inserts a few months ago and loved how planted the rear of the car feels. I can only imagine how much more planted everything will feel with an entire new bushing setup.
    - Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post
    I installed the BMR inserts a few months ago and loved how planted the rear of the car feels. I can only imagine how much more planted everything will feel with an entire new bushing setup.
    These full bushing replacements should be a considerable improvement over the current inserts we have available so it will be interesting to see what people think of them once they are installed. I am pretty excited about them because I know I have been asked a bunch of time whether there is full poly-urethane bushing replacement for the rear cradle on the G8s and up until now there hasn't been an option.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like

Interested to see what the reviews are on these everyone that has done the inserts loves the after. I can imagine a huge difference over the oem ones but will it be as big a difference if you go from inserts to the full?
    Would the inserts be any good to use again I have had them for less than a year but could I swap them to the wife's and get the full set for mine or are they done after instal?

Post Thanks / Like

These would be great for track cars but keep in mind some rubber does help isolate sound.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Semperfire View Post
    Interested to see what the reviews are on these everyone that has done the inserts loves the after. I can imagine a huge difference over the oem ones but will it be as big a difference if you go from inserts to the full?
    Would the inserts be any good to use again I have had them for less than a year but could I swap them to the wife's and get the full set for mine or are they done after instal?
    You could defintiely swap the inserts over to your wife's G8 and they would be fine since they are reusable. I can tell you with the 2010+ Camaros there is a large difference in performance in handling going from the inserts to the full bushings so I am sure it would be the same for the G8.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    These would be great for track cars but keep in mind some rubber does help isolate sound.

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...
    This is where I would definitely have to disagree with you. There will be very minimal additional NVHs when going from the factory rubber bushings to the full poly-urethane replacement bushings because the poly-urethane is still plenty soft enough to absorb the majority of NVHs still. Statistically about 80% of the rear cradle bushings we sell for the 2010+ Camaros are the full bushing replacements and the majority of those cars are used as daily drivers and driven on a very regualr basis.
    T.C. Davis

tc@bmrsuspension.com
    www.bmrsuspension.com
    Like us on Facebook!