Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If your blood hasn't boiled enough lately...

Post Thanks / Like

Default If your blood hasn't boiled enough lately...

Came across this story today... I feel for this guy. I guess this could happen to any of us. Thankfully my neighbors seem cool with all my shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HZDm8BmbE
    http://www.capegazette.com/article/n...on-home/114001
    Phillip M.
    09.5 SBM GT Sports/Premium/Roof

Engine: Stock Bottom End
    Heads: Stock, LS3 Intake, LY6 Exhaust, Milled
    Cam: BTR IV PD
    Intake: Stock Intake, Stock TB, LS7 MAF, Volant CAI
    Exhaust: 1-7/8 Kooks LT's, Off-Road Pipes, Corsa cat-back
    Fuel: Fore Twin Ti 450's, Vaporworx, E85, Bosch Injectors
    Drivetrain: 6L80, Sonnax
    Suspension: BMR 15" Strange Coilovers
    Wheels/Tires: 15x10 RT-S on 275/60R15 Pro's, 17x5 Weld on M/T 28"
    Ported LSA Blower, 9.55/2.55, 102 TB, Chiller

High Compression/Boost/E85

Post Thanks / Like

I'd do a burnout in front of their house every day.
    Last edited by Markmsf3; 10-15-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    '09 WH G8 GT
    Premium/Sport
    Red/Onyx
    Rotofab CAI
    Cortex 93 tune
    20% tint

I just wanted one.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Those two women are just bitter since they are so ugly that not even Donald Trump would grab their pussies.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Car guys do not mess around. Look at that Go fund me:

https://www.gofundme.com/neighbors-v...ton-de-2tvbfck

Saw it on reddit the other day, That guys got a warchest now.

5. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smwalker View Post
    Car guys do not mess around. Look at that Go fund me:

https://www.gofundme.com/neighbors-v...ton-de-2tvbfck

Saw it on reddit the other day, That guys got a warchest now.
    Awesome.
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyHobbies View Post
    Those two women are just bitter since they are so ugly that not even Donald Trump would grab their pussies.
    omgggggggggggggggggggggggg rekt
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8

Post Thanks / Like

There has got to be more to this story. I'm thinking the ladies and the guy have some sort of bad history. Those ladies seem wayyyyyy to bitter towards him just because he built his garage and they say he's breaking the zoning codes. I wish those ladies would take it to the supreme court and the supreme court decides in favor of the garage owner. Then those ladies will have spent a bunch of money and effort to get nothing accomplished.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

Post Thanks / Like

The only people who get rich on matters of principle are lawyers.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    2009 PBM G8 GT

RIP Charlie - GRRRR8

Post Thanks / Like

Yep!!! ..Sounds like they are just two old bitter bitches that haven't gotten laid in years and they need to get the sand washed out of their fucking vaginas!

Ive donated to this cause
    Last edited by MongosG8; 10-17-2016 at 08:46 AM.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

He is not alone. I fought our property owners association “Architectural committee" over building a 40x40 metal building on the lot beside my house. The committee is made up of a bunch of small-minded, mean-spirited bitches who sadly have been mentally ravaged by menopause, just like these two cunts in the video. They have attained every tier on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs except the one at the top: the need to control other’s lives and emotions.

During the time that I was at war with these bitches the cost of the building went up over $6,000. In the end, I won. In our little community, probably like yours, it is not what is right that matters, but who you know. My problem is that I believe that the by-laws should apply equally to everyone. Call me an idealist, but idealist like me fought and died to build this country. So I never knelt and kissed the ring of the illuminati of this community, never acknowledged that there was a caste system on our community and that I had been assigned to a lower caste for my failure to pay homage. Rather, I told those that needed to be told to get fucked to go get fucked. I enjoy breaking a stick off in the ass of those that need it, people like the women in this video. Telling me that I couldn't build when they had just told one of their own that he could? Somebody needs a stick broke off in their ass. And for that they decided to draw the line in the sand before me when I applied for a building permit and to try to make an example of me. In the end it did not work, and as a result I am legend among my caste.

You see, they made the mistake of okaying a metal shop to be built by one of their own, a member of the board of directors, on the 13th fairway. Rich, retired suck-up, instantly absorbed into the collective when he moved into the community. His building request ushered through the approval process by those with influence. The fix was in.

They previously had not allowed metal buildings on the golf course, but they made an exception for him. Then to cover their tracks they quickly added a rule to the rule book that said that they can make any decision they want, then rethink their wisdom, then refuse to use their previous decisions as cause to allow others to do it. Little utopian world they thought they had, they did. Till they fucked with me. I live on the 11th fairway, and I wanted a shop too.

In our first meeting they thought that they would nip my plan in the bud. They said that I had to get the approval of every neighbor within one thousand feet of me, but I had already end run them on this one: A previous committee chairman who had resigned over them wanting to playing God with other's property was advising me on the strategy they would use against me. He detailed how they quickly ushered his application through, giving him none of the problems that they are known to give others if those others are not in their circle. He said they would require this of me, but did not of him. So I set them up. I inquired if this was the only hold-up to my plan and if I got their approval they would issue the permit. They said yes, but they would need to vote on it. With a big "fuck you" smile I whipped out seven copies of an aerial photograph of my and my neighbor’s houses, with concentric circles drawn at 500 and 1000 feet, with every house inside the 1000 foot circle labelled with the owner’s name. Page two was a statement that said that the undersigned believed that I had a right to build anything I wanted (within reason) on property that I owned, that I had shown them pictures of metal buildings similar to the one I wanted to build, that I had shown the site drawing of how it would look and that they had no issue with me building it. Every house was numbered, and the number coincided with the dated signature of the owner on page two, all obtained in the two days before the meeting so as to keep them from being privy to my obtaining their permissions. (When I explained to them the need for me to obtain their permission they understood that this would be required of them should they wish to build further, and they were pissed at this coven of authority. These women are known wide in our community as busy-bodies who stick their noses in everyone's business. They all signed, with malice!)

You should have seen the committee's faces. You should have seen them smolder! They thought they were going to send me away and that through the good-ol’-girl AARP network they would prevail on one of my neighbors to object before I had the opportunity to speak with them, thus ending it. They are not required to tell you which neighbor! They could just say that one of them objected! My end-game strategy prevented them from using theirs, AND THEY KNEW IT! Beat them at their own game! I was one step ahead of them. They were PISSED! BOO-YAH BITCHES!!!

A few days later I find myself standing it my driveway with the lot of these bitches after they showed up unannounced to see for themselves how I was planning to fuck up the golf course and cut everyone’s property values in half. The snidest bitch among them asked, “So what are you going to do if we don’t let you build it?” To which I replied, “Betty, I hope you don’t let me build it. That would be the best thing for me, and let me tell you why. If you don’t I’m going to sue you, and each of you (pointing with my finger at each of them for dramatic effect), collectively and severally. And I am going to win, and you are going to end up paying to build my building. My cost will go to almost zero. So please tell me no. My lawyer will seat a jury made up of freedom-loving Billy green-teeth types, just the type of good, freedom-loving people that live in this rural county that don’t like others telling them what they can do and can’t do with their hard-earned property. That is why most of us live out this far from civilization, so that we can be left alone to do what we want…and now comes you to try to tell us what we can’t do? We are going to see what they think of you letting one of your own, one of the board of directors, build a metal building, on the golf course, less than 300 yards from where you say I can’t build one BECAUSE I am on the golf course." (NOTE: They can be built any place else, just not on the golf course.) "They are going to see me as being one of them, because I am. YOU SEE ME as one of them, and I am, and that is why you are fucking with me, because I want no part of you and your little society cliques. Hell, I won’t even need a lawyer, but I’ll get one just the same, just so you’ll have to pay for him. But even I could argue this case against you and win. I’ll do a Devil and Daniel Webster close and when I am finished with ya’ll you will end up paying for my building AND my lawyer. So go ahead, I WANT YOU to tell me I can’t build it: I think you having to pay for it will put an end to all of this holier-than-thou bullshit.” I think they knew I would prevail, but only wanted to come over to see where and what I was going to do. Why else would they come? They relented, and I have a nice shop now, but they took three months, and in that time the cost of raw steel went up from nine cents a pound to reportedly twenty-seven cents a pound. From a cost standpoint I got a stick broken off in my ass.

They really stretched it out too so as to inconvenience me as much as possible: They wanted a 4:12 roof pitch. The engineer refused, offering only a 3:12, and reducing my wind rating from 130 to 110. Then they wanted a 2-foot eave on it...to make it more "residential looking". WTF? You ever seen eaves on a metal building? The engineer refused, citing that the calculated wind load would be less than 90mph, and he was not going to sign off on anything under 110. I never intended to do the eaves, only to obtain his letter just to shut them the fuck up.

I REALLY pissed them off in the end, somewhat of payback for all the trouble they put me through:! They thought that they had extracted a concession from me to at least brick the front of it four feet high (which I never intended to do, hoping that would get me into court and recoup my extra $6000.) But I told them I would to get the building permit. After all, what you gonna do, make me tear the building down if I don't brick it? So their inspector shows up as he should: (1) after the forms are built, (2) after the concrete is poured to approve the slab work, (3) during the construction of the building, and (4) after it is finished. He tied his little inspector’s tags on the stake four times, signed and dated. I still have them, still tied to the stake as he tied them: I pulled up the stake, washed it off and put it in the file cabinet, expecting more shit in the future. Sure enough...About five month later I get a call from one of the ladies on the committee wanting to know when the brick will be laid. I tell her, “I’m not doing it”. She is agasp at my impertinence and asks why. I tell her that no brick ledge was poured outside the building on which to lay the brick. She says, well, I’ll just have to find a way. To which I reply, No M'am, I won’t…because you see, YOUR inspector came by four times and inspected. He said it was built correctly. He signed off on the building being built correctly, and apparently he knew that there was no brick ledge, so he in his capacity as your inspector approved it...so you approved it! I have his four inspector’s tags, signed and dated, saying exactly that. So if you want to sue somebody, you sue him. Good day madam.

Get another call about a year later: they want to know why I have not landscaped it as illustrated in the site drawing. I tell them that the three months that I had to fuck with them the cost went up $6,000. That was the money I was going to use to landscape it. But I am not opposed to planting anything they want to bring by. Haven’t heard a peep from them in more than five years.

So, one more time…BOO-YAH BITCHES!!!!

As a true southern gentleman I honor and appreciate the wonderful women of this world. I do not number among them the women who would presume to willingly bring this kind of anguish on anyone and obtaining pleasure from doing it.

Finally, sadly, this is the way they fuck with people in your community too. Change a few words above, but that is how it is done universally. Even sadder, most of the time these people lose and they win. I was just lucky. I would have rather not had this confrontation, but it seems that people like the women in the video have the need to impose their will on others. Sick fucks those two...that's what happens when you cannot achieve orgasm...
    Last edited by TonyKarter; 10-18-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.